- Compliance with Disability Access Standards for wheelchair access;
- Installed Audio T Loop system (Brisbane only);
- Seating for up to 20 people (at table) or 40 (lecture style set up, limited accessibility will apply);
- Small kitchenette with tea/coffee facilities and a small fridge;
- Option to split room into two smaller rooms if required;
- Laptop with multi USB Port, internet access and audio;
- Ceiling-mounted data projector;
- Audiovisual equipment - DVD player and VCR (available upon request only); and
- Electronic whiteboard (available upon request only).
- All room bookings are inclusive of tea, coffee and chilled water.
- Additional catering can be arranged by LifeTec if required (fees apply).
- You may self-cater or organise your own catering options, where glasses, cups, utensils and crockery are available upon request.
To make a booking:
- Contact our office on 1300 885 886 or email us to check for availabilities;
- Complete the Conference Room Booking Form and email it to us or fax it to 07 3552 9088;
- Receive written confirmation and a booking reference number; and
- Pay for this booking in advance, unless otherwise arranged.
Terms and Conditions:
- Initial bookings and any alterations must be made in writing, on email or fax. They will not be accepted over the telephone.
- All bookings will only be confirmed upon full payment, unless otherwise arranged.
- Conference room facilities are not available for parties or receptions.
- Alcohol is not to be served or consumed.
- Set up and pack up time must be included in the booking time.
- Room must be left clean and tidy upon departure - rubbish placed in provided bins, perishables cleared from the fridge, used items washed and returned to their original location before departure (or extra charges will apply).
- LifeTec shall not be held liable for personal accidents or losses or damage to property or persons of users.
- Cancellations up to 7 days prior to the booking date/s will receive a full refund.